Breathing
Football Day in Day out
I
can’t recall the day I fell in love with Cristiano
Ronaldo watching him in the field on TV. I am a
huge fan of Ronaldo. I always managed to watch Real Madrid matches. Sometimes,
I would get up in the morning at two and my parents would get disturbed in
their sleep. India is a big country. But I haven’t given up in thinking as yet
that it would not be able to collect best Football players in the world. India
is new to Football. But not new to hard work and passion it can put in any game. Be it then in Cricket or Hockey. I have
always played Football in my school. My friends always call me as a Football
freak but they also often encourage me to be a Footballer. I know becoming a
Footballer is a dream for me. But I know following your dream comes at the cost
of your family and l don’t want to hurt my family because I love them very
much. I can sacrifice even my life for my family. Football is just a small
thing. All I want my family to know is that their Manoj loves them
very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment