Tuesday, 19 July 2016

        Along the way to a journey called Life
They say life is a gift given to you by God. They say life is beautiful. Maybe they are talking about something that I never got to experience. For me life has been a little rude. Maybe a bit more than that. I got married some thirty years ago. But you can never guarantee the success of a marriage. Initially it felt good. I believe there should be two people to keep the relationship together. I wanted to be a good house wife and only God knows I tried my best to set things alright. God knows I tried to become a woman every mother-in-law wants. Sometimes you give up on people for so many reasons. Not because they don’t treat you with respect and love but because they try to snatch your freedom of becoming an independent woman. I had a dream of becoming an actress which dried up along the way in life. 

But there was always something within me that didn’t let me give up on my dreams. As you go along the way, your dreams also change. New ideas open your mind. So, now I am a successful dietician and astrologer. I believe health is the biggest gift in life that you can give to yourself. I truly know it from the bottom of my heart. I cannot skip a day without good healthy food. I also run aerobic classes for women. It feels good being with them, sharing happiness. I work 15 hours a day.  I have decided that I would be keep standing by truth, by hard work and by everything that makes me happy. Because I don’t like being lazy, most importantly, being dependent on people. I am a happiness seeker. After all, happiness is all what everyone is seeking. Isn’t it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment